Σάββατο, Οκτωβρίου 28, 2006




Aspettami
Wait for me
I've been lost
A drift at sea
In your dreams
Dream my way
Someday I find my heart
and come back to stay
mmm do you miss me my darling
uu As i miss you
Take my hand
and pull me near
and never let me go
Again my dear
There was a time
I was safe in your arms
and the stars fell away
like diamonds
Then we were young
And I was younger still
Was it just an illusion
Aspetta mi
wait for me
Close your eyes
and you will see
I'm coming home
every sky in my heart will be blue
On the day
I come back to you

I'm coming home
every sky in my heart will be blue
On the day
I come back to you

4 σχόλια:

Ελπίδα

Έχεις ιμειλ.Φιλιά!

allmylife

Γιατί κουκλίτσα μου πρωί-πρωί;;;
Αφού δεν έρχεται...

Alkyoni

πέρασα για καλή μέρα
:)

exilio

@allmylife
Θα 'ρθει καλέ!..κάποτε:Ρ
:)

@alkyoni
Καληνύχτα ;)

Το ταξίδι μιας νότας  © Blogger template por Emporium Digital 2008

Voltar para o TOPO