Παρασκευή, Ιανουαρίου 26, 2007

Innamoramento - Mylene Farmer





Toi qui n'as pas su me reconnaître
Ignorant ma vie, ce monastère, j'ai
Devant moi une porte entrouverte
Sur un peut-être
Même s'il me faut tout recommencer
You who did not recognize me
Ignoring my life, this monastery, I have…
… this door left ajar in front of me
(left ajar) on a “maybe”
Even if I have to start everything over again

Toi qui n'as pas cru ma solitude
Ignorant ses cris, ses angles durs, j'ai
Dans le cœur un fil minuscule
Filament de lune
Qui soutient là, un diamant qui s'use
Mais qui aime

You who did not believe in my loneliness
Ignoring its calls, its sharp edges, I have…
… a tiny thread in my heart
(a) moon filament (in my heart)
That supports (me) there (in my heart), a diamond that’s wearing out (quickly)

J'n'ai pas choisi de l'être
Mais c'est là, " l'innamoramento "
L'amour, la mort, peut-être
Mais suspendre le temps pour un mot
Tout se dilate et cède à tout
Et c'est là, " l'innamoramento "
Tout son être s'impose à nous
Trouver enfin peut-être un écho

I did not choose to be that
But that’s it, the “innamoramento”
Love, death, maybe
But suspending the time for one word
Everything expands and gives in to everything
And that’s it, the “innamoramento”
All his (her/its) being thrusts itself upon us
Maybe finally find an echo

Toi qui n'as pas vu l'autre coté de…
Ma mémoire aux portes condamnées, j'ai
Tout enfoui les trésors du passé
Les années blessées
Comprends-tu qu'il me faudra cesser

You who did not see the other side of…
My memory and its blocked up doors, I have…
Burried all the treasures of the past
The wounded (or injured) years
Do you understand that I’ll have to stop it ?

Moi qui n'ai plus regardé le ciel, j'ai
Devant moi cette porte entrouverte, mais
L'inconnu a meurtri plus d'un cœur
Et son âme sœur
On l'espère, on l'attend, on la fuit même
Mais on aime
I, who never watched the sky again, I have…
This door left ajar in front of me, but
The unknown (or stranger) bruised more than one heart
And its soulmate
One longs for it, one awaits it, one runs away from it,
But one loves it


8 σχόλια:

Ανώνυμος

One of her best in my opinion... God, she is so incredible! :)

Ανώνυμος

One of her best in my opinion... God, she is so incredible! :)

maika

τέλειο θα είναι!!
αν τα λόγια του...είναι τόσο ωραία όσο η μουσική του ....
(δεν ξέρω λέξη γαλλική ούτε μία)

maika

..και η φωνή της εκπλητική!!

Jason

Τελικά αυτή είναι η αγαπημένη σου...;

elgalla

Πω πω...το λατρεύω αυτό το τραγούδι!Πρώτη Mylene Farmer που άκουσα ποτέ στη ζωή μου!:-)))))

nyctolouloudo

καλημέρα μουσικό μωρό!


μπορώ να σου στείλω μαιλ; έχω ένα πρόβλημα με τα άσματα στο μπλογκ!

exilio

@maika
Υπέροχοι είναι και οι στίχοι..έβαλα και english translation απο κάτω :)

@jason
Χεχε..νομίζω φαίνεται...και απο τα προηγούμενα πόστ:)

@elgalla
...kαι έχεις να ακούσεις ακόμα..:Ρ
υ.γ(και κυρίως να δείς)

@μεθυσμένο μωρό
..μμ..με καλοπιάνεις...έλα πέστο μου..περιμένω!

Το ταξίδι μιας νότας  © Blogger template por Emporium Digital 2008

Voltar para o TOPO