Δευτέρα, Ιουνίου 11, 2007

Tristania-My lost Lenore





For thy promise bewailed
by her raveneyes
by her beauty and a scarlet sunrise
May thy river bury her silvertears
A fallen angel... enshrined in moonlit seas
Leaving vitality
so serene breeds my darkness
Entreating winterwinds
though I leave... I embrace thee
Winternight
conceal thy precious angellore
I secrete my soul
under thy wings of sorrow
Dark I embrace thy eyes
wander lost on life's narrow path
I reveal my heart
to this beauty dressed in dark Grieving raveneyes
falls asleep with the sunrise
Delightful midsummer breeze
though I leave... I await thee
Grant me thy last midsummer breeze
May thou ascend from endless sleep
... my desire
Dance me above thy moonli seas
Glance yearningly into the deep
a cold and weary night
Widwinternight
Descending me like flakes of snow
I embrace the cold
for a life that morrows
Dark I embrace thy heart
Wanderer lost beyond veils of dawn
I conceal thy loss
enthralled in life yett still I mourn
My lost Lenore

Το ταξίδι μιας νότας  © Blogger template por Emporium Digital 2008

Voltar para o TOPO